Below you will find a subset of the code that I’ve been involved in and that has been publicly released.
- XD for WebProtégé - This is a fork of the WebProtégé ontology engineering environment that adds support for Ontology Design Patterns (ODPs) and the eXtreme Design ODP usage method. Features include an ODP browser/search engine, and wizards for importing and specializing ODPs. Makes use of XdpServices project for backend features.
- OntoTouch - HTML 5 webapp mockup of a user interface for an ontology prototyping tool intended to run on tablet computers. Won 2nd prize at the ESWC 2012 Summer School student project competition. We are convinced that the use case and the prototype user interface are viable, and are considering continuing development on this project.
- noteboard - A simple Google App Engine webappthat emulates posters stuck to a whiteboard.
- lminimumcover - A simple web app built on top of Google App Engine that takes as input a set of functional dependencies, and returns a calculated L-minimum cover to this set.
- shortener - Shortener is an iPhone application that provides quick access to various URL shortening services. For a brief time, before Twitter clients got the same capabilities, this app filled a hole in the market. I’ve since retired it from the App Store but the source is available for download.